11. Juni 2012

Affirmations...they give me strengths to continue.

As I already told you, Miranda Kerr is an incredibly beautiful model and she 
truly is my inspiring idol. Her book gives me hope to keep believing in my
dreams and to make  them coming true as the affirmations in the books do. 
So I thought about sharing my love for them with you which means I'm going
 to introduce you to quotes by Louise L. Hary, Miranda Kerr, Alli Simpson 
and me.

“I release all fears and doubts. – I release myself from fear and doubt. Fears and doubts are nothing but stumbling blocks. I am strong with limitless possibility.”
“I am willing to forgive. – I put the past behind me and I open my life to the endless freedom available through forgiveness.  I give myself permission to forgive and greet the possibilities now available to me with an open, loving heart.”
"I believe that I am able to do everything and anything with God ─ the one and only who give me strengths and love to continue."
“I think before I speak. – I acknowledge words have the ability to impact other peoples lives. I think before i speak and i speak words of support, compassion and love to all.”
"Ich verdiene das Beste und ich akzeptiere jetzt das Beste ─ Dankbar wertschätze ich alles, was ich habe. Ich führe ein erfülltes Leben und verdiene nur das Beste."

I hope that you liked them as much as I do and that they're going to help you out in the hard times in life. I'd recommend it reading them in the morning before work/school and before you're going to bed. Keep repeating them. That's the way how they support me and did to Miranda. So, if you’re ever feeling down, or you’re just looking for a general pick me up, these are perfect! You can write them down on pieces of paper, or in even in a journal. I find it helpful to read them over when I am going to sleep, or first thing when I wake up in the morning. xoxo
Ich schätze die Liebe, die ich erhalte.

21 Kommentare:

  1. ich wusste gar nicht, dass es ein buch von ihr gibt

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. danke :) find auch dass sie zsm. passen;D

    xoxo nici's destiny ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Too bad I don't understand it really, but is this a book that Miranda Kerr wrote?!! That's so cool :p

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah I already told you what the book is about in another comment of yours if you're wondering :-) Don't worry, I'm going to continue my blog in english. xo ♥

      Löschen
  4. Das wusste ich gar nicht, dass es ein Buch von ihr gibt, aber Miranda Kerr ist wirklich fantastisch, großartig und wunderwunderschön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. das Buch klinkt ja toll, wo kommst du den her?♥
    du hast einen wunderschönen Blog und wirst bestimmt ne super Bloggerin:)
    verfolge dich♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. miranda kerr ist so unglaublich, sie ist sooo wunderschön. das buch ist glaub ich sehr interessant. :))
    jaaa wir müssen mal wieder schreiben & wir haben fast das gleiche layout hahaha :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow toller blog!
    lust auf gegenseitiges followen? ♥

    http://nadineslove.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich schreibe das mal hier zum letzen Mal hin: Ich mache bei "Follow for follow" Aktionen NICHT mit. Wenn euch mein Blog gefällt - gut. Dann folgt ihn, und wenn nicht, dann nicht. Aber ich folge doch keine Blogs, die mir nicht gefallen? Es kommt nicht immer auf die Leserzahl an, meine Lieben. xoxo ♥

      Löschen
  8. hahaha, nene kannst es ruhig so lassen, ich hatte demnächst auch vor etwas zu verändern, weil ich was mit html und sowas ausprobieren will, vielleicht schaff ich auch was tolles. :)) du weißt, ich liebe deine designs, also nicht übel nehmen x:

    :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. ich glaub ich kauf mir das Buch auch. *-*

    Toller Blog ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. super süßer Blog :)

    tanja-nicole.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Das Buch sieht echt gut aus.. vlt kaufe ich es.
    Kommt inspirierend rüber :)

    Super Post !

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Nein ich hab das Buch nicht, aber es hört sich toll an und die Zitate sind sehr schön :)

    neomievu.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. i didn't know miranda kerr has a book. i'm gonna check this out. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    AntwortenLöschen