27. Juni 2012

Today’s been a sick and stressful day but the lovely people around me made it less hectic {I love all of you, especially you - Claire <3} My dad just headed to Dusseldorf’s airport to get some international things done which means he won’t be home for three or seven days but we’ve spent quite a lot time together. And only 10 days to go till I have my summer break and in mid-July I’ll be heading to Chicago, IL. Totally can’t wait. Sorry that I couldn't post much lately but I had a lot of tests to pass and school work to be done. Xoxo #News Watch Alli Simpson having a short chat with Mr. Bieber !!! Xo http://allisimpson.com/my-day-with-justin-bieber/ || Twitter: @SecretAngelLiz3

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ich fand dein altes Design viel besser :(
    andere frage: bei dir steht ja "massachusetts" kommst du von da? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hm...danke. Ich bin mit dem hier auch nicht ganz zufrieden...ich schaue mal was sich machen lässt. Und ja, ich habe dort gelebt und bin vor acht Jahren nach Deutschland gezogen, was teilweise an den Job meines Paps lag. :-)

      Löschen
    2. achso! :) Ich komm' aus Fort Lauderdale, falls dir das was sagt. :)

      Löschen